Today was the completion of the second half of the route that I did in one day last year on the motorcycle -- and completed what I termed the "Best Ride." Here is a link to today's route: http://goo.gl/maps/W31B . The experience was very much the same (clear beautiful skies and almost no traffic) only better because Deb shared it with me and because in doing the trip in two days instead of one, we had plenty of time to stop at the many scenic and historic sights along the way -- including something I had foregone last year -- actually entering Bryce Canyon National Park and stopping at every overlook. Deb again snapped photos all day -- and has posted a bunch of them here -- but for those with limited time, this one photo might be representative of a little of the beauty we enjoyed.
We found a room at the same little motel I stayed in last year -- at the same $49 price. On to Zion National Park tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment